Ski touring track
NEW SKI TOURING TRACK
Name of the slope : La Croix Fry
- Departure : At the feet of Grand Crêt skilift (near the information sign indicated the shopping center)
- Arrival : Top of the Crête Blanche skilift
- Drop : 150m
- Distance : 1 km
- Level : medium
- Environment : forest
Please respect this track and surroundings wilderness.
- This track is under your responsability.
- The orange «Hagan» marking is indicative.
- Ski touring is forbidden on the slopes, even during the opening of the ski area.
- This track is reserved for ski touring. Snowshoes or walking is not authorized.
- Consult the Avalanche Risk before going off-piste skiing.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
- snow shovel
- Secure the area and protect yourself
- Alert and call 15 or 112
- Provide first-aid