What do these sleds look like? These are tri-skid sleds that drive with a steering wheel and have a brake that is operated with the feet. They behave like a kart ...!
- BOOKING: you can book until 1 pm the same day. After this period, book directly by phone +33 (0)6 74 21 32 15.
- MEETING: in front of the Ski School of Merdassier. Please respect the indicated schedule.
- ACTIVITY: Each participant is equipped with a sledge and safety equipment. The run lasts around 1h-1h30.
Where, when, how ?
From 7 years old the wear of the helmet is compulsory for children under 18 years.
Loan of equipment: individual sledding toboggan, phosphorescent vest and headlamp depending on the season.
Supervised by qualified ski instructors.
Meeting in front of the Ski School of Merdassier, between 4:30 pm and 5 pm on the date.
You will receive the voucher received by email and your ski pass (night package (16,60 €, possibility of skiing next) or 2 simple climbs chairlift Chevreuil (11,20 €)
- FRAMING: provided by qualified instructors.
- OBLIGATORY EQUIPMENT TO BE ENVISAGED:
- Compulsory helmet for children under 16
- Snow shoes (prohibited ski boots)
- Night ski pass (16,60 €) or 2 climbs Chevreuil chairlift (11,20 €) or 2 days and + package or La Clusaz night extension package.
- Insurance Carré Neige (or equivalent) MANDATORY
- SUPPLIED MATERIAL: Stiga sledge, safety fluorescent vest and headlamp (if necessary).
- ACCESSIBILITY: for children from 7 years old.
- ACCOMPANYING: young people under the age of 18 can participate without the presence of an adult.
- CANCELLATION OF THE ORGANISER OXYGEN GLISSE & AVENTURE
Weather conditions (wind, storm ...), our team will contact you by phone at least 4h before the meeting.
Possibility of refund or postponement of the activity, our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Oxygène Mont Blanc
Immeuble Allobroges - 611 route de Thônes
74450 St Jean de Sixt
+33 (0)6 74 21 32 15